The Affinia Healthcare Foundation
The Affinia Healthcare Foundation endeavors to secure financial resources to address unmet healthcare needs in our community through the strategic initiatives of Affinia Healthcare.
We appreciate the generosity of our donors, standing with the Affinia Healthcare Foundation to address healthcare inequities, supporting our mission, to address unmet health care needs for vulnerable people in our community through the strategies of Affinia Healthcare!
Your donations help mothers give birth to healthy babies, and to decrease the prevalence of diabetes and other diseases, dental caries, substance use disorders, as well as, support access to COVID-19 services such as testing, vaccines and treatment.
Use the link below to make a tax-deductible donation to the Affinia Healthcare Foundation.
Donate by Mail
To make a gift by mail, send your check made payable to:
Affinia Healthcare Foundation
PO Box 551
St. Louis, MO, 63188-0551
If you like to make a donation for a specific health care need, our current priorities include:
• Provides comprehensive medical and dental care for one adult patient for a year
• Provide medical visits for one newborn for the first year
• Provide behavioral health visits for six months to a child diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder
• Dental visits for one year for a patient
• Acute substance abuse treatment for one month for an opioid abuser
• Prenatal visit with lab testing and ultrasound for one uninsured pregnant woman
• Insulin and supplies for a diabetic patient for one month
• Hepatitis B series of vaccines for three patients
• Preventive dental visit and dental sealants for an uninsured child
• One medical visit for an uninsured child
• One diagnostic mental health visit for a child
• Language interpretation for two dental visits
• Asthma medication for an uninsured child for one month
• Three pairs of eyeglasses for uninsured children
• Reading of one screening mammogram for an uninsured woman
• One podiatry visit for an uninsured patient
• PSA testing to screen for prostate cancer for ten men
Used the button below to Fund-A-Need for the Affinia Healthcare Foundation today!
November 29, 2022 is #GivingTuesday!
Shop for Our Cause
Starburst Gala 2022 – Endless Vision
The Affinia Healthcare Foundation’s fourth Starburst Gala was held in virtual format on April 2, 2022. Below is an encore presentation of our Starburst Gala – Endless Vision.
The Affinia Healthcare Foundation is very grateful for the support of our donors for the Starburst Gala and our vital mission!Use the button below to add your donation in support of our mission!
Proof Positive - Documentary Film
There is no cost to view the documentary. Donations to the Affinia Healthcare Foundation are welcome and encouraged.
Use the button below to make a donation.
Starburst Gala 2019 – Boldly Inspired!
Join us for the encore presentation of the Affinia Healthcare Foundation’s documentary film, PROOF POSITIVE – Affinia Healthcare Super Heroes Defend Against the Coronavirus! This film features Affinia Healthcare’s COVID-19 testing activities and exceptional response to the novel coronavirus threat, caring for the most vulnerable individuals and under-resourced communities St. Louis region.
A special thank you to all donors and sponsors of our 3rd Annual Starburst Gala – Boldly Inspired.
COVID-19 Scavenger Hunt
Our COVID-19 Quarantine Indoor Picture Scavenger Hunt held on Saturday, May 16, 2020, was a great success! This free event was held to encourage people to stay home, support our mission, and have fun! Many thanks to Wondervent for producing the event, to all participants, and to all who made a donation to support our mission!
Use the button below to see the top photos submitted by event participants:
Our Fashion Trivia was a SOLD OUT success!
A Fashion Trivia event was held on Sunday, January 26, 2020. This event was as a collaborative fundraiser of HealthWorks!, Kids’ Museum St. Louis, and the Affinia Healthcare Foundation, to help meet the healthcare needs of women and children in our community.
Use the button below to see the event feature in Ladue News.